- [Cut flower rose] has long and straight branches. These cup-like flowers are elegantly shaped and can exhibit vibrant colors. Nanyang cultivates the cut flower rose from Japanese thorn-less roses. Each plant can have an annual yield of 150 to 200 sprays, making them ideal for producing cut flowers.
- [Rosa chinensis Minima] A new variety of the Chinese rose family, Rosa chinensis Minima is small and short. Usually taking the shape of a ball with many blossoms, it is also called a "diamond rose". It is always cultivated in a pot and used as an ornament.
- [Rosa chinensis Jacq], also known as the rose tree, is a rose variety that integrates the form of a tree – strong trunk and plumpish tree-crown -- with rose merits of dense fragrance, long florescence and rich colors. Thanks to its unique characteristics, the rose tree can be shaped into different forms, such as balls and waterfalls.
- [Climbing roses] are the ideal flowers to be grown on walls. They often bloom into large shapely flowers. Each plant can annually sprout seven or eight main branches that each support their own tributary branches.Flowering throughout the year, climbing roses have a dense fragrance and feature a wide range of colors including, scarlet, bright red, pink, golden, orange and pure white.
- [Guzhuang roses] are the latest variety to be developed by the Nanyang Rose Production Base. Guzhuang, which literally means “age-old stump”, are grafted onto wild rose stumps aged more than 100 years old. As a result, Guzhuang roses boast a unique and ancient style.